The Fendrick Library proudly serves our local community through sponsored programs. Our aim is to serve all age groups, and we especially encourage our children and youth to engage in our various library programs.
- A weekly Story Hour meets on Wednesday mornings throughout the school year. It is an hour filled with stories, crafts, activities, and a snack for pre-schoolers (siblings welcome). Mothers, fathers and caregivers are encouraged to attend with their children. Please see more details below under Current Programs.
- A Summer Reading Program is offered at the close of every school year. This program features an exciting theme each year, with related activities, crafts and books for children to explore.
- Join a monthly Book Discussion Group, check the link below or library calendar for more details.
- Guest Lecturers and Book Signings by local authors are scheduled as often as possible.
- A “Used Book Sale” is held during Mercersburg’s Spring Fest in May and Mercersburg’s Town Fest in September.
- A variety art and leisure activities are scheduled throughout the year for adults and children, please check the the links below or the library calendar.
- BOGO STUFF YOUR BAG BOOK SALE!!! Grab a bag and start stuffing for only $2.00! Huge selection of hardbacks, paperbacks, fiction, and non-fiction for all ages.
- The Fendrick Book Group Schedule for books and meetings is posted on the library’s Calendar of Events . Please contact the library for more information about joining the Book Group. Meeting locations will vary each month.
- Children’s Winter Weekly Program available everyday online with stories, songs and crafts! Each week you may visit the library to pickup the craft and checkout books related to each new theme! Click here to join online Story Hour https://classroom.google.com/c/NDEzMDE4MjMyNjY1?cjc=5krftq3