Instructions: Please click on the calendar events for more details.
Health Talks- Digestive Health
January 16, 2023 –
Join us at the Fendrick Library for our continuing Health Talks
Learn more about digestive health symptoms, causes and treatments with Martha Swope, RN.
- Learn about the healthiest eating plan in the world, highly recommended by doctors!
- Do you know there is a strong link between the digestive system and our brains?
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) IBS seems to affect women twice as often as men. IBS is very common, occurring in up to 15 percent of the United States population. - www.hopkinsmedicine.org
- Free Blood Pressure Screenings
- Ask questions and get helpful information from a registered nurse!